- The registration fee is 350,000 KRW.
- The registration desk is open 16:00-20:00 on August 24 at the hotel reception (6th floor).
If you arrive after August 24, please find staff in the seminar room (4th floor).
Presentation material by Invited speakers (or Lecture note)
- Lecture notes (in ppt or pdf format) will be collected by August 17, 2016.
- Lecture notes will be distributed to all the participants in a USB and no hard copies will be handed out. It is advised to prepare your own laptop computers for your efficient education.
Two poster sessions will be held in August 24 and 25. The first and second session will be presented by Korean and Japanese participants, respectively, for promoting active discussions.
- Abstract deadline for poster presentations is July 22, 2016.
- Size of a poster board accepts A0 size in portrait orientation.
- Poster prizes will be awarded at the Closing session.
- Post-deadline poster presentations are very welcome if you have not registered yet. In that case, please bring 60 copies of the abstract, which will be distributed at the seminar site. Please let us know as soon as you decide to present a poster.
Free Wi-fi is available in the accommodation rooms and the seminar room.